Request a Meeting Room
By filling out the application you agree with the
Community Rooms Use Policy
Please follow these directions when filling out the form. Once we have reviewed your request, you will be notified if approved.
**Please note that we will not accept request forms that are not filled out completely.
- The form must be filled out completely.
- Choose the date by clicking the date on the calendar, located in the top, right hand corner of the page.
- In the Description box please add:
- Name of Group
- Purpose of Group
- Amount of chairs and tables you need
- Choose the start and end time of meeting
- If your group needs set up time, choose at least 15 minutes times before and after meeting.
- Choose the meeting room you are requesting.
- Please note that the Kids’s Craft Room is only for children’s activities.
- Fill out the information in the additional Info box. Please keep in mind that the information is needed in order for us to make our decision.
- Contact Cell
- Other Information: Name of Group
- Purpose of Meeting
- Expected Attendance
- Read the meeting room policies and click that you have done so in the Terms box.
- Choose the equipment you need.
- Please keep in mind that you will need a driver’s license or state ID in order to borrow the Public Library of New London’s equipment.
Email Fran if you have any question.