Non Profit Resource Center
Grant Database Training for May:
- May 16, 10:30- 11:30 am (Grant Database Training for Nonprofits). Register at http://bit.ly/2nS82Mm or call us at 860-447-1411.
Grant Database Training for September:
- September 12, 12:00- 1:00 pm (Grant Database Training for Individuals). Register at http://bit.ly/2nCOLBp or call us at 860-447-1411.
How to Start Your Non-Profit Business
Tuesday, April 18
Registration 9:30 AM Program 10:00-12:00 PM
If you are thinking about starting or are now running your non-profit organization, understanding the next steps in how to effectively manage your organization will be key to long term success. SCORE counselor Bob Potter will guide you through many of these important areas, including fundraising, managing your Board and Staff, and much more.
Presenter: Bob Potter is a graduate of Syracuse University and has more than 40 years in creative management, marketing communications, and non-profit development for leading corporate, arts, cultural and non-profit organizations.
Register at http://bit.ly/2loBkAk or call us at 860-447-1411
What Is the Center?
The Public Library of New London, in partnership with the Foundation Center, is pleased to be able to offer a Non Profit Resource Center to the hundreds of non profits in the area. We offer:
- Access to information on 100,000 grantmakers and 2.3 million grants through the Foundation Center Online Databases.
- A variety of non profit literature including periodicals and books on topics ranging from non profit management, to marketing, to social media, to finances, to grant writing and fundraising.
- Monthly workshops and networking events designed to help non profits better fulfill their mission.
“I just have to let you know how much I got from your presentation [Finding Funding Database Tutorial] last night. You were slow paced, clear and concise in your delivery and I was able to follow along without panicking or being discouraged. Thank you so much.” – Louise Fabrykiewcz, Save Ocean Beach
“Thank you for doing the work to provide this morning’s Social Media Workshop. Anne’s presentation and handouts came at just the right time for me as I was wondering how to bring social media into our planning process. I will be signing up for both sessions on October 12.” – Lou Allyn, Mystic River Historical Society