Non Profit Resource Center
Grant Database Trainings for December:
- December 15, 12:30- 1:30 pm (Grant Database Tutorial for Non Profits). Register at http://bit.ly/1t1fwgq
- December 16, 10:30- 11:30 am (Introduction to Grant Seeking for Individuals). Register at http://bit.ly/1rUhaga
Grant Database Trainings for January:
- January 12, 12:30- 1:30 pm (Grant Database Tutorial for Non Profits). Register at http://bit.ly/1uLVyFx
Or call us at 860-447-1411 to register .
How to Build Your Organization’s Dashboard
Friday, December 12, 2014
9:00-9:30 AM Coffee and Registration 9:30-12:30 PM Program
Does your Board require more relevant information in the future? This workshop will assist you, your staff, and board members discover the power of dashboards. Help your Board hold better discussions, have more efficient meetings, and make better decisions.
Presenters: Sharon J. Danosky, founder and president of Danosky & Associates, has dedicated her career to working with not-for-profit organizations. As both a consultant and a senior executive for numerous charitable organizations, she has transformed organizations into highly effective charities of choice in their communities.
Christine Lent, an experienced certified public accountant, has been providing financial management services to both for-profit and non-profit organizations for over three decades. Christine joined forces with Danosky & Associates to help non-profit organizations develop and streamline their financial systems, business processes and reporting so that they can unlock their full potential, ensure long-term sustainability and fulfill their missions.
Please call 860-447-1411 ext 3 or register at http://bit.ly/dashboardPLNL
What Is the Center?
The Public Library of New London, in partnership with the Foundation Center, is pleased to be able to offer a Non Profit Resource Center to the hundreds of non profits in the area. We offer:
- Access to information on 100,000 grantmakers and 2.3 million grants through the Foundation Center Online Databases.
- A variety of non profit literature including periodicals and books on topics ranging from non profit management, to marketing, to social media, to finances, to grant writing and fundraising.
- Monthly workshops and networking events designed to help non profits better fulfill their mission.
“I just have to let you know how much I got from your presentation [Finding Funding Database Tutorial] last night. You were slow paced, clear and concise in your delivery and I was able to follow along without panicking or being discouraged. Thank you so much.” - Louise Fabrykiewcz, Save Ocean Beach
“Thank you for doing the work to provide this morning’s Social Media Workshop. Anne’s presentation and handouts came at just the right time for me as I was wondering how to bring social media into our planning process. I will be signing up for both sessions on October 12.” – Lou Allyn, Mystic River Historical Society