Non Profit Resource Center
What Is the Center?
The Public Library of New London, in partnership with the Foundation Center, is pleased to be able to offer a Non Profit Resource Center to the hundreds of non profits in the area. We offer:
- Access to information on 100,000 grantmakers and 2.3 million grants through the Foundation Center Online Databases.
- A variety of non profit literature including periodicals and books on topics ranging from non profit management, to marketing, to social media, to finances, to grant writing and fundraising.
- Monthly workshops and networking events designed to help non profits better fulfill their mission.
Non Profit Resource Center Grant Database Trainings for January:
- January 21, 10:30- 11:45 am (Grant Database Tutorial for Non Profits) . Call or register at http://bit.ly/169QPkK
- January 27, 12:30-1:45 pm (Introduction to Grant Seeking for Individuals). Call or register at http://bit.ly/169QPkK
Non Profit Resource Center Grant Database Trainings for February :
- February 10, 12:30- 1:45 pm (Grant Database Tutorial for Non Profits). Call or register at http://bit.ly/1gRR9KD
- February 18, 10:30- 11:45 am (Introduction to Grant Seeking for Individuals). Call or register at http://bit.ly/1gRR9KD
Call us at 860-447-1411 to register .
Non-Profit Resource Center Library:
“I just have to let you know how much I got from your presentation [Finding Funding Database Tutorial] last night. You were slow paced, clear and concise in your delivery and I was able to follow along without panicking or being discouraged. Thank you so much.” - Louise Fabrykiewcz, Save Ocean Beach
“Thank you for doing the work to provide this morning’s Social Media Workshop. Anne’s presentation and handouts came at just the right time for me as I was wondering how to bring social media into our planning process. I will be signing up for both sessions on October 12.” – Lou Allyn, Mystic River Historical Society